- Traditional architecture, built on the mountainside, Le Chalet overlooking the St. Lawrence River, gives you plenty of time to admire this unique landscape of the Charlevoix region.
- Rediscover the comforts of home with our four spacious bedrooms, three with queen beds. The fourth bedroom is spacious, bright and cozy with 2 double beds.
- The fourth bedroom is spacious, well-lit and equipped with two comfy double beds.
- Open space on the 1st floor with unique panoramic view of the St. Lawrence River and the Isle-aux-Coudres area.
- Ground fully landscaped garden including a relaxation lounge with a TV, a fireplace and a pool table. Large functional kitchen where you can cook dishes surrounded by your family or friends.
- Large functional kitchen where you can cook dishes surrounded by your family or friends.
Blending classic style with contemporary design, this stunning luxury chalet with a size of 2750 sq. ft. can accommodate up to 12 people.
Built on a large 35,000 sq. ft. wooded area; Chalet Beaulieu overlooks the banks of the St. Lawrence. The huge windows covering almost all of the eastern part of the cottage offer a breathtaking view of the landscape of Charlevoix and l’Isle-aux-Coudres.
The chalet has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and can easily accommodate two families with children.
citq number: 221692
Pool table, spa, two televisions including cable, wifi internet, are all able to distract you while enjoying the unique landscape in the most prestigious development in the region of Charlevoix .
- 4 bedrooms, 3 with queen bed and one with two double beds
- 1 office room with two single beds
- 3 bathrooms
- A TV room on the ground-garden with fireplace and billiards
- full kitchen
- A main lounge with TV and fireplace
- A spa
- A large terrace with views of Charlevoix
- high-speed wireless Internet.
Please note that pets are not allowed inside, and it is, of course, forbidden to smoke
CHALET BEAULIEU RATES FOR 2017-2018
june 21st to
holiday and week break
April 13th to june 21st and
NOTES: prices are in Canadiens dollars – Taxes not included